2022-2023 Required Student & Parent Paperwork
The state requires parents to complete various forms prior to their child’s first day in the classroom. We also have forms required of parents before they can participate in their child’s classroom and drive on field trips. Links to of all forms can be found below:
- Child Health Inventory Part I & II including lead testing certification (Part I to be completed AND signed by the parent Part II to be completed and signed by child’s pediatrician): Please be sure to note any seasonal allergies, if applicable.
- Immunization Form (to be completed by your child’s pediatrician)
- Photo Consent Form (to be completed annually by parent)
The forms below are only necessary for students who require medication or treatment at school.
- Medication Administration Instructions for Parents (please follow these instructions carefully)
- Medication Administration Authorization Form (only necessary to complete should your child need medicine on a regular basis like an inhaler, Benadryl, EpiPen, etc.) This form requires the signature of your doctor. If we do not have this form on file, it is assumed your child does not require any medicine or treatment while at school.
This form is only required for students with a diagnosed allergy.
- Allergy Action Form (This form requires the signature of your doctor. If we do not have this form on file, it is assumed your child is allergy free and requires no special care.)
This form is only required for students with diagnosed asthma.
- Asthma Action Form (This form requires the signature of your doctor. If we do not have this form on file, it is assumed your child does not have asthma.)
Parent Paperwork Checklist
(Parents who will be co-oping/chaperoning on field trips must complete this paperwork.)
- Sexual Misconduct Form (to be completed annually by parent)
- Parent Medical Report (This is required for new parents or if you have had a break in your child’s attendance at the preschool.)
- Release of Information (To be completed annually by parent. Form must be signed in the presence of the notary. If you do not have access to a notary, Lee or Lauren can
- Fingerprinting Instructions This is a state requirement. See the information sheet.)